Monday, November 16, 2015

My Story

In January 2014 I took 2 tabs of LSD and several hours later was completely depersonalized and basically went to a dimension full of demons and terror. I wouldn't exactly call it hell, but a hell in my mind. My mind felt completely separated from my body. There were no improved colors or saturation, just a bland experience with very vivid visual anomalies. I had a near death experience and saw the "light at the end of the tunnel". My ego was completely dissolved and the world before me became new. I thought I had died, yet I accepted death. I challenged it and fought for 18 hours before I found myself returning to reality. I did return to reality... But I brought something back with me from the depths of the experience... A completely new visual outlook both physically and mentally.


This quote from the movie, 'Constantine' hit me pretty hard. I knew exactly what it meant.


"But when you cross over, time stops.
Take it from me, two minutes in hell is a lifetime
When I came back I knew, all the things I could see was real
Heaven and hell are right here.
Behind every wall, every window.
The world behind the world, and we're smack in the middle"

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'm having problems with the acceptance step of everything.
    It's only been 10 days for me so far, and I'm just hoping it'll go away. The only problem is that I have ADHD and use stimulants to treat it, but I've been staying away from them in the hopes that the HPPD will go away.
    I'm trying to get a new job and all that, but it just seems impossible unless I'm on my medication. I'm not sure if stimulant use will make the HPPD last longer, but I don't think I can just go my whole life without them for now.
    Anyways, not sure if you know anything about that.

    ReplyDelete