Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Contacting Alex Burmester

Dr. Brumester is a research fellow at NYU who has published several articles on the human visual system. It might be a good idea to contact him with the intent of making him aware of the Eye On Vision Foundation and the Neurosensory & Neuroregenerative Research Foundation! The more interest and publications that cover Visual Snow and Hallucinogen Persistent Perception Disorder the better!

I have been in contact with Alex via e-mail a few times, one e-mail of which he suggested he would be interested in researching HPPD. 

One of the e-mail replies is as follows:

Hi Austin,
I've actually been contacted by Pawel Kaluza who has invited me to be on the scientific board of an organisation that deals with these disorders. I had not heard of them before he approached me, but might be able to contribute in some small way. In a general sense, it seems like it would be quite a difficult disorder to understand in terms of the neural changes accompanying the perceptual disturbances. I will have a look at some of the literature before I get back to Pawel, but am seriously considering his offer.
Thanks for reading my article and getting in touch.
Cheers,
Alex

Reply from this morning is as follows:

Hi Austin,

Sorry have been busy running experiments but will get a chance to look at it more thoroughly tonight! Will let you know.

Thanks,
Alex


Alex Burmester Homepage

Alex Burmester Scholar Citations and Research

No comments:

Post a Comment